Thursday, May 21, 2009

Extream Makeover Cortney Edition

As you can tell by the title, I am giving my blog and myself a makeover! I feel it is time to walk down a different road. A road that deals with my real life issues and feelings. I have a very dear friend of mine named Niki, and she is very real. She never sugar coats anything and I Admire her for that. It is time to get real with myself, find out what is under neath all of this PCOS drama and unleash the real me.

I am not hiding behind the fact that I am infertile and I am not going to tell anyone that I am not going to allow IF to effect my everyday life because it will. I am just choosing to deal with it in a whole new way. I am sick of PCOS controling every aspect of my life. Somethings such as the IF I can not change, but things like my weight, which bothers me, makes me feel uncomfortable, and keeps me from wearing the cute clothes I would rather wear, I can change that. Somedays may be easier then others, and some may be set in a darker place then the day before but this is the real me, my real thoughts, my real goals, my real dreams.

Hang on because this could be one crazy ride!

No comments: