Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Note Book and mini goals

I bought a note book today. I bought this little note book to help me keep track of my daily activities and what I am eating through out the day. I need to help make myself accountable for the way I am treating my body. I have made the mini goal of getting to 150 pounds by the time my niece is born. See, I need to make mini goals for myself otherwise I get off track. Also, I know that I will love baby Isabelle more then anything but, this is also going to be harder on me then most people realize. I think if I give myself a goal, and I get to it, I will have something to be proud of too. Might not be a baby of my own but it will be something. Please help cheer me on as I try my hardest to reach 150 pounds by Isabelle's due date. Isabelle is due July 18th. Not a lot of time to do it but if I try, I just might pull it off.

1 comment:

Melis.sa said...

How did it go?? How are you??